About this app
This is not just a simple filesharing app
The frontend might seem little boring, and it appears that this is an app for just downloading and uploading files.
But at the backend some interesting things are going on. Like:
- Zipping the files in the background to reduce response time, using Celery.
- Deleting uploaded files in the background, if something is wrong using Celery
- Periodic tasks to delete files older than 10 days, using Celery
- Redis is used as a task-broker for the above features.
- Size validation at backend, if frontend validation is bypassed.
- Serving the files through a short url, made by a Url Shortener app.
Also the backend code is quite robust.
But, of course this is not a perfect app. Please try to expolit it and report an issue at GitHub:@vallabhtiwari